Sunday, October 7, 2012

Midterm Reflection

A. What went well?
-I think my confidence was the only thing that went well because I went into this test feeling fine and not that nervous. Until the test started of course.

B. What didn't go well?
-Once the test started I froze and forgot everything. I recognized the definitions and words so nothing was too new for me but I couldn't remember for the life of me which word went with which definition.

C. How much of the content will stick with you?
- Honestly not that much. I have always had a hard time memorizing things but when I can remember words in a unique way, like a rhyme scheme, then I can remember it for a long time.

D. What can you learn from the experience for next time?
-A much better study tactic. Mine was awful and didn't help at all. I'm too embarrassed to even say what it was.

No comments:

Post a Comment