Monday, October 29, 2012

Tools that change the way we think

I've found myself to be dry dependent on the Internet and all the resources that I have around me instead of sitting down and working out a problem. I personally don't think that looking an answer up on the Internet is considered cheating because now a days people post the work and how they got their answers so everywhere we go we are constantly learning. Even if we just wanted the answer we get an explanation whether we asked for it or not. When y parents were my age they didn't have their iPhones to pull out in class to look something up. They had to study hard and go to a library to find their answers whereas today we go into our library on our phones. I think technology is a blessing because its just another step forward that our generation is making and I hope we continue to move forward.

No comments:

Post a Comment