Thursday, September 27, 2012

"Pre-Will" Questions

A. What do you know about Hamlet, the "Melancholy Dane?"
- I honestly don't know anything about it. I barely know about Hamlet. I just knows he's a really respected writer but i haven't personally read any of his work. It's kind of embarrassing to say that but on the other hand I've never had to read it, and because it's so hard for me to just pick up a book and read.

B. What do you know about Shakespeare?
- I actually know quite a handful about Shakespeare. I've seen movies about him beginning his journey to a great writer. Every ones read, or should be reading Shakespeare's Tragedy Romeo and Juliet. I haven't talked to a group of people that share the same feeling after reading it. Shakespeare basically created his own language of writing and has a certain pattern that it goes by.

C. Why do so many students involuntarily frown when they hear the name "Shakespeare?"
- Personally, i dislike Shakespeare because i found his writing useless and boring. He uses to many letters in a word that he could just say bluntly and without regard. I can't speak for anyone else but i just know that most people are confused by the writing and don't understand what the heck they're reading.

D. What can we do to make studying this play an amazing experience we'll never forget?
- I think if we studied Shakespeare's style and actually understood what he is saying, then if would make our experience more fun and enjoyable

1 comment:

  1. You have a really cute background! And how did you set up your blog so you have a profile picture?

    ReplyDelete