Tuesday, August 7, 2012

1st Assignment: Orientation Video

My only reason for taking this class is because i absolutely loved Dr. Preston's class my sophmore year. Most of my  friends told me i was crazy for wanting to take it again and after hearing what this year should be like. Maybe i am crazy, but then again we all need to do something crazy during our high school experience. I'm most excited about the new ideas Dr. Preston is going to have for us this year and i know, like my sophmore year, I'll come out of this class feeling like i accomplished something. I'm extremely nervous I'll end up behind my peers because this is such a fast paced class, yet i know there is definitely more than one of us feeling that way. My goal for this year is to come out of this class alive in the spring. This class is going to challenge me in ways i didn't think possible. Dr. Preston is going to push me to do my best and that's what i expect to do. I know my knowledge and thinking are going to be improved by the end of the year just by taking this course and self-disciplining myself. The new vocabulary lists and the variety of novels we're reading are definitely going to be a huge impact on my improvement. I can't wait to see what's in store for us this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment